Back from Africa
I have returned from my trip to Africa.
The trip was fantastic!
For the past three weeks, me and my friend Ilyia were on an organized camping trip with Guerba to Kenya and Tanzania.
The trip was a huge success! We managed to break through the stereotypes about Africa and experience the culture, encounter the people and learn about/from them, observe the wildlife and live among the animals and surround ourselves with some of the most astonishing landscape imaginable.
I've spent the past few days uploading and organizing the pictures and in the next little while I plan to present them to you and tell you more about my journey to Africa!
Stay tuned.
Tags
Africa Guerba African Culture African Wildlife Travel
The trip was fantastic!
For the past three weeks, me and my friend Ilyia were on an organized camping trip with Guerba to Kenya and Tanzania.
The trip was a huge success! We managed to break through the stereotypes about Africa and experience the culture, encounter the people and learn about/from them, observe the wildlife and live among the animals and surround ourselves with some of the most astonishing landscape imaginable.
I've spent the past few days uploading and organizing the pictures and in the next little while I plan to present them to you and tell you more about my journey to Africa!
Stay tuned.
Tags
Africa Guerba African Culture African Wildlife Travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home