Yahoo Toolbar for Firefox
I've decided to try out the newly released Yahoo toolbar for the Firefox browser yesterday.
Apparently there was also a version for IE before but I guess I haven't used IE in a while so wasn't aware of it.
In any case I really like what they did with the toolbar. It is highly customizable; for instance you can setup the services to be icons or short links w/ icons, you can choose which services you want to show up on the toolbar; the list is pretty long and you can even add your own buttons (unfortunately only two though). Here is a short list of services: yahoo search, yahoo email, translation tool, Stock quotes, local search, maps, yellow pages, etc.
I think I'll keep it as long as it won't hinder the performance of the browser on my slow comp.
Apparently there was also a version for IE before but I guess I haven't used IE in a while so wasn't aware of it.
In any case I really like what they did with the toolbar. It is highly customizable; for instance you can setup the services to be icons or short links w/ icons, you can choose which services you want to show up on the toolbar; the list is pretty long and you can even add your own buttons (unfortunately only two though). Here is a short list of services: yahoo search, yahoo email, translation tool, Stock quotes, local search, maps, yellow pages, etc.
I think I'll keep it as long as it won't hinder the performance of the browser on my slow comp.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home