The Wonders of Vancouver Nightlife
One of many great things about Vancouver is the city nightlife. I find it incredible how many good quality pubs are here and what's great is that many of them have live music.
I was fortunate enough to meet some interesting people here and make many friends; many of whom I've met through my friend Derrick and others through the University.
Thus far, my favorite pub here and anywhere for that matter has got to be the Blarney Stone. Even though I've been there only once, all thanks to the early long lineups, it was a great time. There was live music playing and people were just enjoying themselves on the dance floor in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere. The place is also very large with room to sit down and have a mug of beer.
Another popular destination here is the Cambie pub; it is known for cheap drinks and great atmosphere and is the place where you will find many tourists visiting the city. I've been there several times now and every time it was a fun experience.
There are many other pubs here and a lot of clubs as well.
Another great thing about the nightlife here is that there are a lot of independent musicians and therefore there are tons of concerts going on during the week and especially on the weekend. What's even more impressive is that they are pretty cheap. There is some really good alternative music being played and I was lucky enough to be at some of these shows.
A lot of good DJs come here to play as well, so the Trance party scene is also happening here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home