Back from Japan
I have returned from my journey to Japan.
Its been an exciting month for me, getting to experience much of what Japan has to offer; we even experienced an earthquake, probably my first, in Tokyo at the end of the trip 8)
During the trip, we covered a lot of ground visiting Tokyo and area, Nikko, Sendai, Sapporo, Noboribetsu, Kakunodate, Matsushima, Takayama, Matsumoto, Nagoya, Mt. Fuji area, Hakone, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Kumamoto, Fukuoka, Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji and Nara.
In the next little while I plan to post the pictures from the trip, tell a few little stories, share my impressions of the country and observations I made during the trip.
Its been an exciting month for me, getting to experience much of what Japan has to offer; we even experienced an earthquake, probably my first, in Tokyo at the end of the trip 8)
During the trip, we covered a lot of ground visiting Tokyo and area, Nikko, Sendai, Sapporo, Noboribetsu, Kakunodate, Matsushima, Takayama, Matsumoto, Nagoya, Mt. Fuji area, Hakone, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Kumamoto, Fukuoka, Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji and Nara.
In the next little while I plan to post the pictures from the trip, tell a few little stories, share my impressions of the country and observations I made during the trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home