Sunday, June 19, 2005

Panoramic Views of African Scenery

I've recently became a fan of making panoramic views on my camera. Ever since I did, I haven't often been disappointed with the results. A panoramic image provides the capability to describe visually some of the most amazing scenery that can't be described as well with just one image.

Without further ado, here are the panoramic images I took in Africa. They are actually some of the very best images and scenery I've seen, so sorry I held them back from my previous posts.




View overlooking a lake in Amboseli National Park in Kenya




View of the Great Rift Valley in Kenya




View of Lake Nakuru with millions of flamingos at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya




View overlooking Lake Nakuru and surroundings from a hilltop




The most magnificent view of a hippo pond at the bottom of Ngorogoro Crater, Tanzania




View of a salty lake with flamingos in Ngorogoro Crater, Tanzania

Tags


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home