Monday, January 13, 2003

L'Hello Version 1.0 - from Montreal

Hello l'all,

Something is tempting me to start out in French (as many people in my situation would), but I'm glad I could refrain myself from doing something so rhedicuulouous (imagine French accent here).

And so, I have arrived in Little Italy, Montreal in one of the most sacred places to Italians and Russians in the world... the "bazaar" of course aka Jean Talon Market ;).

My apartment is a bit old, kinda reminds me our apartment in Russia :), and as my roommate advertised it to me- -it kinda looks like an old Italian restaurant, especially the living room -- believe me it doesn't look as good as you imagine it :P

For the first time in my life, I am living with a cat... a smart one too, the first time I see a really smart cat (Note: I've seen lazy, crazy, fat, mentally sick and traummaticly feerful cats before ... hint hint ;) ).

The weather has not been cooperating here... extreme cold conditions have made me sometimes wish it was warmer, the other times my brain is frozen stiff ;)

That is all...for now

Ari vi derchi,
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home